(336) 861-9119 Archdale and I'll assist you to comprehend all the costs and point out any inaccuracies.
(336) 861-9119 There are certain typical fees linked to closing the sale of a house. These fees are commonly divided between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in North Carolina to help guide you through your transaction.
Loan-related closing costs
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
Taxes you may be responsible for at closing (Details)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Details)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, not only will I work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also push for reduced closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll fully clarify the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you are purchasing a house in Randolph County, you will be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not surprised when you reach the closing table. I'll be happy to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.